SUCCESSFUL PORT DOUGLAS CAFE OPPORTUNITY
This is your opportunity to live the dream in a genuine tropical paradise and say goodbye to your boss, whilst enjoying a healthy work-life balance in your business investment.
The business is situated in a blue-chip location in the main street of the town surrounded by major anchor tenants. This is also one of the few eateries in the main street that is fully airconditioned, providing comfort for customers and staff alike. With all systems in place and a demonstrated income stream of over $880,000, this lifestyle investment can easily be operated under loose management.
For those who wish to take advantage of the franchise assistance and support, a Buyer can purchase this business as a franchise (naturally paying the extra franchise training fees). However, experienced small business owners who may not like the franchise structure have the option to rebrand the business and purchase it simply as a coffee shop and trade under their own banner.
The premises are very spacious and have a modern serviceable kitchen. There is scope to trade at night and further increase income. Currently, trading hours are 7 am to 4 pm (they start slow shutdown from 2.30 pm).
Other features of the business opportunity include:
• Prime location on a busy hospitality strip
• Weekly sales averaging $16,500 - (Approx. 24kg coffee p/w 2019)
• Lease to 2025
• Massive 140m2 inside plus huge outside area (seats approx. 120)
• Operates efficiently with the benefits of Franchisor systems, processes and procedures (if purchased within the franchise system)
• Fully trained and experienced staff, including manager in the business
With impressive financials, this successful coffee shop represents a value for money opportunity, especially for anyone seeking to buy a business which qualifies under the “business migration” scheme.