THE TINNIE SHACK MISSION BEACH
Recreational boating and fishing have traditionally been one of the absolute indulgences of locals and visitors alike throughout Far North Queensland. The temptation of wetting a line for the keen angler or novice fisherman has only been enhanced since COVID 19, with enthusiasts foregoing overseas travel to enjoy the natural beauty of our idyllic northern coastline.
For those entrepreneurs wishing to reap the benefits of such booming leisure activities, this long-established business with an enviable reputation has been offered to the market for the first time in 22 years. Boasting multiple Motor, Boat and Trailer Dealerships and a fully equipped Marine Workshop, the Tinnie Shack at pristine Mission Beach has proven to be the market leader on the Cassowary Coast and surrounds. The re-opening of the now upgraded Clump Point boat ramp, breakwater, car park and amenities block is a shot in the arm for the district and provides unprecedented growth potential to The Tinnie Shack’s operations.
Rarely do such diverse, niche market business opportunities in such a sought after location arise. Strategically located between the major coastal cities of Cairns and Townsville, Mission Beach is a well-established community with strong residential growth, recent public infrastructure development including waterpark and a genuine tourism hotspot. Renowned as the gateway to the famous Dunk and Bedarra Islands, Mission Beach hosts many signature restaurants, resorts, caravan parks, a major shopping centre, medical centre, primary school and day care facilities.
Features of this outstanding business opportunity include:
• Outboard Motor Dealerships including Honda, Suzuki and Steyr
• Formosa Boat Dealership
• Trailer Dealerships including Dunbier, Mayfair and Chaos Cat
• 4 Bay plus Dry Bay Marine Repairs and Service Workshop guaranteeing quality workmanship for inboard and outboard motors and trailer refits, electrical, welding and minor fibreglass repairs – database of over 2,600 service clients
• Mobile Service and Repair offer, the largest in North Queensland, with dedicated vehicle servicing over 550 clients between Cooktown, the Gulf and the Atherton Tablelands
• Fully trained staff including 2 Marine mechanics
• Retail Marine Chandlery, Trailer Parts, Fishing Tackle, Ice, Bait and Stereos
• Electronics Dealership including Hummingbird, Minn Kota, Raymarine, Garmin, Lowrance, Fusion and GME Electrophone
• Boat Storage Facility for over 70 vessels, either undercover or open air and long or short term. Services offered include battery charging, motor running and delivery and pick up
• Marine Insurance Authorised Repairer and Sales Agent
• Tour Booking Agent
• Boat Detailing offer
• Queensland Transport Easy Rego Station
• Marine Park and Marine Infrastructure Consultancy Advice
• Finance Partnerships in place
• Growth potential via the ranging of power equipment, spearfishing apparel, firearms, and caravan accessories.
• Sellers, as Lessors, are willing to accommodate any future building development on site if required
• Currently unutilised Mezzanine floor
• Ample on street parking
• A prospective Buyer would enjoy the benefits of over $1,000,000 of pre-sales due to transact in 2023
The founding exiting owners are wishing to pursue other interests and are seeking motivated individuals, couples or extended families who recognise the untapped potential offered by The Tinnie Shack. Register your interest and inspect now! The business Freehold, inclusive of the boat storage block, is also offered for sale for $1,500,000.