For more than 45 years CCA Secondhand and Removals has been the market leader in secondhand sales in Cairns and the Far North. Over that period the owners have established long-standing relationships with a diverse range of customers including local business owners, homeowners and new residents relocating to beautiful Cairns. Delivery and removal services are also on offer.
Located on a high profile, arterial road with great exposure, the tenancy includes a large, air-conditioned showroom and reception, storeroom, despatch and receivals area and ample off-street customer parking. Roof solar panels have drastically reduced energy costs.
Other features of the business opportunity include:
• Outstanding reputation for selling high quality secondhand furniture at reasonable prices
• Extensive range of whitegoods and furniture suitable for dining rooms, lounges, bedrooms, kitchens, offices and studies.
• Loyal, repeat clientele
• Fully trained staff
• Impressive, well recognised business branding
• A one stop service offered, inclusive of delivery and/or removals
• Unlike many of the new furniture outlets, there are no onerous waiting periods for stock
• Buy and collect policy to household Sellers makes for ease of operation with the Sellers receiving immediate payment
• Full financials and long lease
• Strictly cash business with no trade debtors
• Active social media presence
• Ideal local demographic for including Pawnbroking Services
The exiting owners are wishing to pursue other interests and are seeking a Buyer who can further grow the business. Working couples and extended families are encouraged to enquire, and inspections are welcomed!