Established for nearly 15 years, the award winning* Coral Coast Catering has forged an enviable business reputation as a market leader in the wedding and events catering industry in greater Cairns, Port Douglas and the Atherton Tableland. Operating from leased premises at Cannon Park Racecourse, the business boasts the exclusive catering rights for all Cairns Jockey Club meetings. All kitchen preparation and clean-up for mobile catering events is performed on site in the spacious, functional commercial kitchen. Cold rooms, storage rooms, storage shipping containers, full mobile kitchen and fleet and trailers are all suitably accommodated at the tenancy. A secure, fenced and locked compound compliments the leased area.
Coral Coast Catering has proven very resilient during COVID, particularly as a multitude of weddings and events were either cancelled or postponed during the pandemic. Post Easter 2022, the business has flourished with borders open and Cairns Airport arrivals nearing pre-pandemic levels.
Other features of the opportunity:
• Long lease at affordable rental at the Cairns Jockey Club
• Spacious functional commercial kitchen ideal for food preparation
• Ample secure storage
• Fully fenced, securely locked compound for vehicle and trailer storage
• Long standing business relationships in place with Corporate partners, Government, Wedding Planners, Venue Providers, businesses, clubs and the general public
• Multiple income streams across sister businesses Coral Coast Marquee and Party Hire, All Occasions Affordable Catering, Sugar Wharf Catering, Papa Pepi’s Paella and CCC Production Catering
• Fully trained, competent and reliable staff
• Varied menus to satisfy the budgets of an array of clients
• Off-Premise signature venues sprinkled across Cairns, the Beaches, Port Douglas and the Tablelands
• Consistent forward bookings
• Marquee Party Hire with options to include all furniture, crockery, cutlery and table decorations
• Fully equipped mobile kitchen within a 20ft shipping container for off location and remote catering
• Functional website and active social media presence
• Plant and Equipment appraised at circa $350K
• Impressive financials demonstrating incredible growth FYTD23
• Great bolt-on opportunity for current industry players including chefs and restaurateurs
Experienced food operators and Buyers with a passion for the hospitality industry are urged to take advantage of this unique growth opportunity. Inspect now!
*2022 “Australian Wedding Industry Awards” Caterer of the Year Tropical Far North Queensland
*2021, 2020 & 2018 Winner “Bride’s Choice” Wedding Caterer of the Year Tropical Far North Queensland