The Cairns DFO fashion market-leader, Viola, is now listed for sale. Located in the prime suburban shopping centre in Cairns and only approximately 5 kilometres from the CBD, Viola has forged an enviable reputation in the world of fashion in the Far North.
Through astute management and proving adaptable to an ever-changing consumer market, the owner has sourced and imported many of her own private label apparel, ensuring that repeat clientele have absolute confidence in non-duplication of their chosen garment. Small quantity purchasing and variety are the secrets of her success.
Other features of the boutique include:
• Established business with an outstanding reputation
• 166m2 tenancy with favourable lease terms
• Day trading hours only
• Impressive gross sales margins due to imported product sourcing
• Camera security and Security Tag system
• Full fit out including 5 change rooms
• Potential for on-line sales portal
• Opportunity to partner with charity organisations for the coordination of
off-site fashion parades at Sporting Clubs and retirement villages
A revitalisation of the Centre and retail mix is currently being undertaken by new owners, which should boost customer traffic numbers significantly.
Viola, priced at $59,000 plus SAV of approximately $100,000*, represents a wonderful opportunity for a Buyer to reap the benefits!
*Please note: As current stock on hand exceeds $100,000, a Buyer can select their own stock to the value of $100,000, therefore ensuring they are not inheriting slow moving or dead inventory.